Once your registration is confirmed, we’ll send you your unique access link via email.
Better Buildings Webinar
Learn how a properly functioning STRATA COMMITTEE can dramatically improve your experience of apartment living.
Over my many years serving apartment owners, buildings and managers, I have found that it’s the buildings with compliant, transparent, effective strata committees that:
- Have higher property values
- Enjoy neighbourly relationships between residents
- Have short, productive meetings
- Have less or no Tribunal litigation
- Enjoy community events and high levels of engagement
- Are able to invest in upgrades and improvements to the common property
- Implement timely and effective repairs and maintenance
Join me for a webinar where I share my expert tips for how you can ensure a compliant, transparent, effective strata committee is at the helm of your strata building.
Thursday 28 March, 12 NOON to 1PM AEDT
Valued at $59, this webinar is FREE for you
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Proper election procedures for strata committees
- The duties of the committee and its office holders
- Correct committee meeting procedure
- Transparent and legal committee decision making
- Effective communication between the committee, owners and the strata manager
- What the very best committees do to ensure peaceful community living and high property values
This is a particularly useful webinar if you are…
- Sick of conflict between neighbours
- Exhausted by long, drawn out, uncomfortable meetings
- Paying high strata management fees and see little in return
- Involved in tribunal and court litigation
- Live in a building with no sense of community and no engagement in community activities
- Suffering from no (or ineffective) repairs and maintenance
As a specialist strata lawyer with over 16 years’ experience in strata and community living, I’ve helped many buildings and individual owners resolve chronic problems – simply by tapping in to the power of a properly functioning strata committee. With just a little knowledge of the relevant legal tools and processes, you’ll be able to take confident steps to improve your strata committee or bring a poorly performing committee in to line.
On this webinar, I share those tools and processes with you in an easy to understand way, with the opportunity for you to ask me questions too.
I look forward to seeing you there!